What's new

FT: Nikon MB-D10 Battery Grip For Your?

Light Artisan

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
16
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a like new battery grip with box, AA adapter, etc that I love - but never use. Took me a while to come to terms with the fact that I really don't need it, so it's time for it to have a new home.

Fits D300/D300s/D700

I'd like to try a trade before selling it.

Things I'm looking for:

Nikon 85mm f/1.8
Nikon 50mm f/1.4
Nikon SB-800
Kenko Pro300 1.4x Teleconverter
Other?
 
Last edited:
Trade in progress...
 
Yep, found a new home in Australia.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom