What's new

FT: Sigma 18-250 for Wide Zoom or Speedlight

PhotoXopher

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
3,472
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sigma 10-20 plus cash
Tokina 11-16 even trade

Nikon SB-600
Nikon SB-800 (preferred)
Nikon SB-900 (preferred)

May consider others as well, let me know what you have.
 
NOYZE ~

Buy, sell, keep, sell, keep, now trade ?

Decisions, decisions...

How be the NEW lens?
 
New lenses are awesome! :D
 
Bump.
 
Not to make you change your mind. But I would keep the Sigma as a light traveling lens. You may come to a trip where you can't or don't want to lug a bag or backpack of camera gear. The Sigma would be a good travel lens. I have a huge bag of fast lenses, and yet I would like a jack of all lenses. Actually been considering the 18-270 from Tamron. If you can, I would just keep it for those couple times you might need it!
 
Yeah, I hear you there... I probably would miss it quickly and kick myself :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom