What's new

Fuerteventura-Canary islands

carlos58

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 21, 2010
Messages
738
Reaction score
339
Location
Milano-Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone
I was in fuerteventaura-Canary Islands-the last week
is difficult to show the many different habitats, the ocean with huge waves and lots of animals in a few clicks
if you want to see more pictures of the trip with lots of animals this is my gallery
Fuerteventura-Canary Islands Photo Gallery by carlogalliani at pbase.com

aaa4133.jpg


aaa4311.jpg


dsc2638h.jpg


aaa4205.jpg


and only two example of the animals
kestrell
dsc1990pbase.jpg


Barbary Ground Squirrel
dsc2032y.jpg
 
Some very nice captures! Love the birds.
Thanks for sharing.
 
Love the squirrel shot. The cacti shot is also great; I find the wide background appealing.
 
I loved all images except the first one. I wonder why an eminent person like you took that image that way with a half way bisecting horizon and not much to be of interest in the frame :scratch:
the second image of flora and the last two images of fauna all worked very well. and that sprayful ocean and the sunset are pleasure to watch :thumbsup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom