What's new

Fuji GX617 system for sale!

jptahoe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Lake Tahoe
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to larger format, so my Fuji GX617 is for sale as a set, which includes:
GX617 body with cap,
90mm lens with center spot filter, viewfinder in cloth bag, lens shade, end caps,
180mm lens with viewfinder in cloth bag, lens shade and end caps,
Ground glass viewing back.
I believe I have all boxes and the manual.
Please email jonpaul@jonpaulgallery.com I can then take photos if desired. I have produced almost all of my gallery panoramas with this camera setup and print them to 96 inches. See my web site for examples www.jonpaulgallery.com .
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom