Fuji X-T4 Coming in "Spring"

VidThreeNorth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Fuji has announced its latest top line camera, the X-T4 and it is a significant leap in many areas, except price. It has a new, larger battery, a new higher speed and more durable shutter, a new version In Body Image Stabilization, new fully articulated rear LCD display, and more. It will be available "this Spring" at prices starting at $1699 US for the body (only $200 more than the introductory price of the X-T3).

"Fujifilm introduces X-T4 with in-body image stabilization and improved battery life"
Published Feb 26, 2020 by DPreview staff for "DPReview"

"Fujifilm introduces X-T4 with in-body image stabilization and improved battery life"

Why, its a leap in price, too.

Thats $1700 instead of $1500, or 13.33% - quite substantial for a successor model only 18 months later.

Still, for adding IBIS, only demanding $200 more for the X-T4 is certainly cheap.

Any chance of moving this into the Fujifilm brand section below?

Why, its a leap in price, too.

Thats $1700 instead of $1500, or 13.33% - quite substantial ...

We all have our own spending strategies. Personally, if I cannot commit at least 20% - 50% more money to the spending on a "camera" I won't buy it. I set aside that money for "deals" or "sundries" or "unforeseen expenses". For example, I might find that realistically I might need a 2nd battery and external charger that I did not anticipate, or a change of tripod. I have always felt that having ready "just barely enough to pay for the basics" is asking for grief.

I should add that by the time the camera arrives in quantity, I expect Fuji to adjust the price of the X-T3 to create a more distinct price level.

Any chance of moving this into the Fujifilm brand section below?

That is up to the moderators. What can be done is that you can create a new thread in the target area and then come back to this one and post a "pointer" to it. Then people will follow up the discussion as they want. At that point, I think the moderators could lock this one if it looks like a good idea.

Most reactions

Back