Fuji XT-4 with IBIS rumor

I read that. Looks like a complete camera for vloggers and photographers, if it's true.

Drumroll. I need a 2nd body. I’m holding off on buying or selling anything until after 2/26.

I am interested to see the specs and the pricing on this one myself.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks for that.Probably around $2400 Australian dollars. I think the IBIS will make the camera even more attractive to buyers. Though based on some of the comments it's a total let down before it even comes out! Lol

Thanks for that.Probably around $2400 Australian dollars. I think the IBIS will make the camera even more attractive to buyers. Though based on some of the comments it's a total let down before it even comes out! Lol

Right! I’m excited to see the initial real people reviews once the “influencers” and “ambassadors “ have earned their keep.

One of the reasons I brought the Panasonic G9 and not the XT-3 was lack of IBIS but will definitely consider my options once the XT-4 is actually released.

I tried but missed the boat in late 2019 on X-H1 discounts but there may still be bargains out there with the grip. Fuji oversold its video application while ignoring the huge flexibility IBIS bestowed on still shooters. It's not as petite as the X-Tx bodies but is still smallish relative to big-a$$ Canikon bodies. Battleship build-quality. Still believe trailing-edge bodies with current Fujinon glass is the way to squeeze the most value from Fujfilm gear.

Trailing edge body concept has been good to me for 18 years...

I was going to get one, but not really a big upgrade from my X-T3 plus I have the X-H1 with IBIS anyway.

X-T4=downsized X-H1 update? Wondering if the bulkier form factor might chill the love so many feel for the X-T cameras? Price bump can't help either.

Last edited:
Once I saw the Australian pricing I decided to pass. A may as well get a nikon Z6 as it's cheaper.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back