Fuji XT20 Arrives! (several images)...

Peeb

Semi-automatic Mediocrity Generator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got it yesterday. Here are the first shots. Without intent, ALL of my images posted here were Nikon F-mount lens with an adapter to Fuji X. Very nice little imaging machine!!

1. With Nikkor 70-300

Windfarm sunset
by Peeb-OK, on Flickr

2. 70-300 again

windmill spinning
by Peeb-OK, on Flickr

3. With Tokina 100mm macro

flower macro
by Peeb-OK, on Flickr

4. Tokina macro again

Tiny critter in a light beam
by Peeb-OK, on Flickr

5. Nikkon 200-500

dreamy flowers
by Peeb-OK, on Flickr

6. 200-500

Wise old bluejay
by Peeb-OK, on Flickr

7. 200-500

What are YOU looking at???
by Peeb-OK, on Flickr

Focus peaking took ages to figure out, but is configured and working quite nicely now! Lots of fun.

Last edited:
Nice. How are you liking the xt20? Are these raw files? If so how did you process? Does the xt20 have the film simulations like the Xt2?

Nice. How are you liking the xt20? Are these raw files? If so how did you process? Does the xt20 have the film simulations like the Xt2?
1. Loving it!
2. Mixture of raw and jpg, processed in (mostly photoshop) but some jpg processing in DXO Photolab.
3. It does have film processing but I've not scratched the surface. Haven't really gone past provia. Looking forward especially to experimenting with acros, both in stills and video.

Fun!!

How is the AF performance with the F-mount lens adapter and that 70-300 lens?

No AF available- it is a 'dumb' adapter with no electronics and no glass. Just physical connections. Still, the 'focus peaking' works pretty well. You'll miss fast action and birds in flight, but it's pretty reliable on stationary objects.

Last edited:
IQ is lovely Congrats!

No AF available- it is a 'dumb' adapter with no electronics and no glass. Just physical connections. Still, the 'focus peaking' works pretty well. You'll miss fast action and birds in flight, but it's pretty reliable on stationary objects.

That’s been my experience as well with focus peaking. I actually really like it.

Which adapter are you using? I’ve been meaning to pick one up so I can use my Nikon glass on it.

Some knockout shots Peeb, I sense many more in the near future. :encouragement:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00OONK89W?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title

This one is cheap and allows some aperture control for lenses that don’t have an aperture ring. I use it with my Lensbaby Velvet which is a Nikon mount but has its own A ring. It also worked well with my Nikon 105 2.8 before I sold it, allowing me to change aperture 3 or 4 stops. Clicks into place easily.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00OONK89W?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title

This one is cheap and allows some aperture control for lenses that don’t have an aperture ring. I use it with my Lensbaby Velvet which is a Nikon mount but has its own A ring. It also worked well with my Nikon 105 2.8 before I sold it, allowing me to change aperture 3 or 4 stops. Clicks into place easily.
I couldn't recall the initials until that memory jog. Yes! K&F is what I use as well. 30.00 USD.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I read recently about an upcoming new adapter that would allow for AF and also work as a focal reducer so you can use FF lenses on a crop Fuji. I'll see if I can find the article.

Great set of shots, looks like you will gel very nicely with the X-T20.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back