Fujifilm lens firmware updates

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Saw this in a Fuji Facebook group that I'm in. Get your firmware updates!

103829397_10222456407344282_3998698376458455713_o.jpg

Thank you for posting - I hadn't spotted this.

Looking at the Fujifilm site, the reason is listed as 'fix of minor bug'.

Broke-a$$ me, can’t afford Fujinon zooms just Fujicrons, so no worries!

I buy used lenses to save cost - and I have to be honest, I don't need any more lenses.

I buy used lenses to save cost - and I have to be honest, I don't need any more lenses.

I bought most of my lenses used. The problem is I can’t resist a good deal so I have some lenses that I bought because wow great price but I rarely use. Need to sell some off so I can buy a 2nd body.

For me, used Fuji lenses are borderline unicorn-rare. Bodies get dumped quick but Fujinon glass? Not often. Love my Fujicrons! Still on the prowl for a 56mm...

For me, used Fuji lenses are borderline unicorn-rare. Bodies get dumped quick but Fujinon glass? Not often. Love my Fujicrons! Still on the prowl for a 56mm...

I’ve found the Fuji USA Buy Swap Sell group on Facebook to be very active.

There's a good Fuji Facebook site here - I found a nice 56mm with box and documents after several months looking. The 56 seems to come up for sale less often than other lenses, and it was only about 25% off the new price - but that still a significant saving.

Anyone done the lens firmware updates? Not sure it's worth it for 'minor bug fixes' - as I've not any issies with my 18-135.

There's a good Fuji Facebook site here - I found a nice 56mm with box and documents after several months looking. The 56 seems to come up for sale less often than other lenses, and it was only about 25% off the new price - but that still a significant saving.

Anyone done the lens firmware updates? Not sure it's worth it for 'minor bug fixes' - as I've not any issies with my 18-135.

I haven’t done them yet. I just saw a post in the Facebook group with someone complaining that their lens won’t af after the update so I am going to hold off and see what happens theee.

Unless they remedy a grave glitch, I usually take the “second mouse” approach to updates and wait for casualties.

Appreciate the buying tips. My tough luck with the C$/US$ exchange so painful now.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back