Fujifilm X-T2 and schnauzers

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been getting to know the X-T2 the past week. The schnauzer boys have helped me in the testing. I've taken a ton of photos and deleted a bunch too. The third schnauzer is missing, I deleted his photo by mistake. Overall I am very happy with the camera.

1. This was shot as black and white with +1 contrast.
Snickers by Cheryl, on Flickr

2. This was a raw file processed in ACR & Nik Collection
Quincy by Cheryl, on Flickr

3. The .jpg from the camera and cropped in post.
Snickers by Cheryl, on Flickr

4. From a raw file edited in ACR & Silver Efex
Two pups one giant beard by Cheryl, on Flickr

Maybe bring the shadows up a bit in the first one. I think #3 is a bit out of focus. What lens are you using with the XT2?

Maybe bring the shadows up a bit in the first one. I think #3 is a bit out of focus. What lens are you using with the XT2?

The first one did look a little underexposed to me, but I don't have much experience in black/white so I don't know what is good or better. The +1 contrast probably darkened too much?

The 3rd one is soft focus. I was playing with the size of the spot focus area and I probably moved a bit too.

I have the 18-55mm only. I have all primes with my 5D and thought a zoom would be good for travel. In the next few months I will look into a prime. Thanks for the feedback.

Great set of dog shots, hope you enjoy using the X-T2 and great kit lens.

Cheryl, I really like the B&W shots. I don't know why but #4 reminds me of a science experiment gone wrong. had to do a double take to see where one began and the other ended. :biglaugh::icon_thumleft:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back