Schnauzer Bunnies

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had the set ready and camera dialed in. These took about 15 minutes from the start of brushing and scarves, placing the eggs, the photos, and lastly putting their collars back on.

Schnauzer Bunnies by Cheryl, on Flickr

2. Quincy had dental surgery last month. His leg and beard are growing back. His head is too small for the headband. It fell and I didn't want to bother him more than I was :)

Quincy bunny by Cheryl, on Flickr

3. Snickers

Snickers bunny by Cheryl, on Flickr

4. Oscar. By now the set has been moved around. He was over too far and again I didn't want to bother him.

Oscar Bunny by Cheryl, on Flickr

Cute but they don't look wildly happy about Easter! Suspect they're plotting revenge but will likely settle for raw meat--rabbit preferably. Happy Easter!

They're cute shots, perfect lighting as usual, Cheryl.

Poor Oscar. He seems to have a "when will I be left alone" expression here. :lol:

Nice shots. Quincy looks very unhappy in the first one but then became clear as to why with your info on the surgery.

Cute but they don't look wildly happy about Easter! Suspect they're plotting revenge but will likely settle for raw meat--rabbit preferably. Happy Easter!
LOL they had their posing faces on ;) Oscar did catch a rabbit last summer. Not a pretty sight!

Some lovely shots.... :encouragement:
Thanks Jeff!

They're cute shots, perfect lighting as usual, Cheryl.

Poor Oscar. He seems to have a "when will I be left alone" expression here. :lol:
He is getting older and wasn't quite willing. Snickers would not sit down in the group photo. Quincy was the most compliant.

Nice shots. Quincy looks very unhappy in the first one but then became clear as to why with your info on the surgery.
That is Quincy's normal face. He always looks perturbed. He has recovered from surgery. Only has 5 teeth left.

This is Quincy resting while I was getting things ready. The other 2 were walking around me and watching.
040823_010SMw.jpg

Love them all.. these pups are so talented......

Wonderful set! But Quincy is looking askance in that second one...
He thinks the furry rug is his and his alone. He will sit or lay on it for a long time. The pups don't like the plain floor because they slide.

I always get a kick out of Quincy! Oscar seems to like posing. This time Snickers is the one who looks like he's wondering if you're done yet! lol Nice set.

Most reactions

Back