Fujifilm X100V

Purchasing one is a moot point for me right now, I spent a good chunk of my camera money on a Sigma 150-600mm contemporary lens for my D500. Maybe by the time they become available again, I'll have the photography fund built back up.

Fujifilm.ca lost considerable face for the ongoing shortages. Not sure how it will impact brand loyalty. Their CRM in Canada is exemplary but they've zero control over what's in the inventory pipeline.

I just bought a black X100V in like new condition for $1500.00 with six months warranty. It's a little over retail, but not the $2K I'm seeing all over the place.

I just bought a black X100V in like new condition for $1500.00 with six months warranty. It's a little over retail, but not the $2K I'm seeing all over the place.
Think you'll be very happy with it. I have an older X-100T I adore. Not a few buyers frustrated by Fuji's supply issues opted for the X-E4 or used X-E3s. But even those got scarce!

Indeed. I normally shoot with a Canon R5 & RF 28-70 F2 L and that's HUGE. So for less important days or simply "Every Day Carry" wise, it's the Fuji. I love it!

damn, I'm way out of touch with Fuji gear... I'm still using my X-E2 and X-T100. Heck, I even have an X-A1 (in blue) and an X-A5 floating around in one of my camera bags that still work great.

Most reactions

Back