What's new

Full Moon along the coast

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
IMG_0100-fri10-11-2108.jpg




IMG_0100-fri10-11-2108b.jpg




IMG_0100-fri10-11-2108d.jpg




IMG_0100-fri10-11-2108e.jpg




IMG_0100-fri10-11-2108f.jpg




IMG_0100-fri10-11-2108g.jpg




IMG_0100-fri10-11-2108h.jpg




IMG_0100-fri10-11-2108i.jpg




IMG_0100-fri10-11-2108j.jpg
 
thanks !

New subject matter for me to play with, I need to go out again soon
 
I really like number 3... good job! Too bad that fence was there on the right...
 
nice series, three would be my favorite. where were these taken?
 
number 3 is pretty cool. how come the sky on some of them coming out pixelated? i get that on some of my photos but mostly coz im saving them in jpeg i think
 
These are gorgeous and so sharp! What lens and exposure time did you use?
 
2,4, & 6 are def my faves.. cool shots
 
The water on the beach looks like a sheet of ice. I really like the texture on the lines of the pier 3, but that chain link fence is distracting.
 
nice series, three would be my favorite. where were these taken?

thanks, sunset beach, seal beach, Huntington beach, and a jetty area between Huntington and Newport
 
number 3 is pretty cool. how come the sky on some of them coming out pixelated? i get that on some of my photos but mostly coz im saving them in jpeg i think

Yes you are right, I forgot to fix that, once in a while im reducing the highlights and accidentally apply to whole picture and not just the foreground.
 
These are gorgeous and so sharp! What lens and exposure time did you use?

Its an old tamron 17-50. most of these were from 15 - 45 seconds, except the houses which were like maybe 15 I think
 
The water on the beach looks like a sheet of ice. I really like the texture on the lines of the pier 3, but that chain link fence is distracting.

thanks, I HATE that fence.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom