What's new

Full moon

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
Handheld with the horribly soft 75-300 mark2 @270mm

iso 1600,. @f10,

came out OK for handheld f10, the trick is to shoot it @ abour 5pm when you can still get a decent 200th shutter sped, spot meter only for the moon.

Still I wish it was a lot sharper... oh well this is about the limit of that lens @1600.........

IMG_2570.jpg
 
A damned fine shot, to be sure.
I don't yet have the skill to pull this off let alone pull it off and not be pleased with it.
 
"...wish it was a lot sharper..." Doh!
This IS about the sharpest handheld "only so - no telescope"-moon shot I have seen!
 
thanks !!!! ;)


Im always to picky like that.. lol
 
I love the way the you shot it in black and white,I have been trying to take pictures of the moon for a while but I only have a kit lens so even at full zoom the moon is just a small dot.Excellent shot I think.
 
Wow..thats a great shot Thor. Nice one.
 
beautifully exposed thor!!! neat capture... cheers :cheers:
 
This is great. Love the contrast and detail on the surface.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom