What's new

Fun in the sun

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
These guys were just having a fun time right before the sun went down

IMG_3358B.jpg
 
I really like this one. I love the color of the sky and how the kids are just dark shadows. It works and I love it!!!!!
 
Love the colors and silhouettes.

Maybe a little less sky? That's just a preference thing :mrgreen:
 
The main subjects as a silhouette only ... well seen and exposed. I.e. WELL DONE! :D

But I'm with Jake here ... a standard ratio (cropping in from above) would also not only work well, to my mind, but better (I say, but that does not need to influence you).
 
thanks !!

I agree about the cropping, just the sun is stuck on the right side I didnt want

to cut it in half. I should take some more time and try some cropping !!
 
Thats a very nice exposure. The colors are excellent.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom