What's new

fun in the sunlight

danielsmith4213

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 28, 2007
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Location
Mudgeeraba, Queensland, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here are a few new photos I've taken comments and criticism are very welcome :) its so hard to name a thread so i just thought of the most common thing in each of these photos... sunlight. thanks guys

1.
0039.jpg


2.
IMG_0199.jpg


3.
3076.jpg
 
thanks guys, the last one is a bit funny looking, i had to chase that damn crab around for about 10 minutes until it stopped so i rushed the photo a bit..
 
First picture is perfect... I love the lighting.
The sunset is amazing... wish I had a wallpaper version of that!

Great work daniel
 
awesome pictures!

my favorite picture is the first one. How'd you get the lighting to work so well?
 
1 and 2 are amazing photos, 3 is a little boring and washed out. Good job. #1 almost looks like light painting.
 
Well no.1 actually had really freaky natural lighting... I was walking through a rain forest in Queensland and there was no light except for this tiny ray of sunlight shining on these flowers. It was quite scary
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom