What's new

Fun with fire!

FadeOut

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 1, 2012
Messages
53
Reaction score
16
Location
Hudson, WI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I was bored sitting by the fireplace with my camera and then thought "hey this might be cool!" So this is what I came up with by using a 1 or 2 second shutter speed and moving the camera around, let me know what you think.

1.
PlayingWithFire-1_zps8bdda199.jpg


2.
PlayingWithFire-2_zps922ea030.jpg


3.
PlayingWithFire-3_zpsf783d9e4.jpg
 
I actually really like the second one, but the other two don't do much for me. Interesting idea!
 
I like 1 and 2. 1 has a northern lights landscape feel that I really like.
 
Thanks, I might revisit this again sometime, see what else I can come up with, 1 and 2 were my favorites also, 3 I was trying to make a star, kinda cheesy I guess
 
That must have been like signing you name by moving the paper instead of the pen!
 
Ha exactly! Nice one!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom