Fun with Snowy Egrets

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Snowy Egrets are probably my favorite wading bird. They are like goofy cartoon characters, sorry for so many photos, I had a hard time narrowing it down.... Today was the first day I have seen them in decent numbers and I had a blast shooting them.... Comments welcome

Snowy Egret pose by krisinct, on Flickr

Snowy Egret toe in by krisinct, on Flickr

Snowy Egret with fish by krisinct, on Flickr

Snowy Egret crazy pose by krisinct, on Flickr

Snowy Egret dance by krisinct, on Flickr

Sonwy egret reflection 2 by krisinct, on Flickr

Snowy egret reflection 1 by krisinct, on Flickr

The 2nd one should be titled "Walking On Water"

Nice shots! I just saw my fair share of these at the beach. I didn't take any shots though...

These are very nice. My fave is #4, but #7 is really well shot with the reflection.

cc, nice shots - love the 2nd one. They certainly are fun to watch. One of the many reasons I have started going to Florida every winter - I get to see the big birds :thumbup: .

WesternGuy

The 2nd one should be titled "Walking On Water"

Nice shots! I just saw my fair share of these at the beach. I didn't take any shots though...

These are very nice. My fave is #4, but #7 is really well shot with the reflection.

cc, nice shots - love the 2nd one. They certainly are fun to watch. One of the many reasons I have started going to Florida every winter - I get to see the big birds :thumbup: .

WesternGuy

Thank you!

Wow, amazing, as usual! You seem to really be rockin' that new lens!

I have yet to find an egret around here--the guy who took me out on his boat Saturday said he's seen at least 3 or 4 of them every time he goes, but he can't say that anymore, as we didn't see a single one. Not that it mattered--given how few of my photos from the boat were actually in focus, it's just as well I didn't see an egret!

Great photos - especially number 2 :thumbup:

All very nice. Hard to pick one, so I'll pick 2nd and 5th.

All very nice. Hard to pick one, so I'll pick 2nd and 5th.

I really like #5 also, even though it hasn't gotten much love.. its almost like a mirror image dance thing going on.. and a somewhat unique shot... I think if I did some BG noise reduction and got rid of the green strip at top it would have a little more impact?

Very nice.. I prefer #2 out of all of them, but all are nice.

Most reactions

Back