What's new

Fun with the 10.5mm Fisheye

Restomage

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
517
Reaction score
25
Location
Fort Collins, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First time taking photos in 2 years. Just some quick shots with the new camera. All handheld straight off the camera except the last image where I adjusted the levels. Enjoy, and C&C if you'd like.

_DSC0022.jpg


_DSC0024.jpg


_DSC0032.jpg


_DSC0035.jpg


_DSC0040.jpg
 
These are cool, what kind of camera?
 
Yep, that's a fisheye. And used well, no less. I like (all except the last one; I don't see how the fish is really contributing to it; the distortion just leaves me confuddled about the inner dimensions of the car).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom