What's new

Fungi

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_3021.jpg


IMG_3023.jpg


IMG_3028.jpg
 
i like them...they appear a bit soft

Thanks!

I was using a 55-250 fsomthing(I think)mm lens with an aperture of probably 8, it was a week or so ago. :blush: I'm not sure why it's so soft though. -_-
 
Hi Kazooie, I am not meaning to seem stalkerish or anything but someone asked if I was related to you (which I assume was meant as an insult) so I figured I would check out your stuff.

I really like these shots.
 
Oh hai... :3

I really like these! Shoot more. :D I like the composition in 1 and 3. The wood thing is hogging all my attention in #2, however. By itself, it would be a great subject.

Nandakumar is right about these all being soft - I think it's your aperture set too wide and a very thin DOF. Is that a new lens?
 
Hi Kazooie, I am not meaning to seem stalkerish or anything but someone asked if I was related to you (which I assume was meant as an insult) so I figured I would check out your stuff.

I really like these shots.
:lol: Any paticuler reason they thought we were fams? And hmmph

Anyways, thanks and pff.
Oh hai... :3

I really like these! Shoot more. :D I like the composition in 1 and 3. The wood thing is hogging all my attention in #2, however. By itself, it would be a great subject.

Nandakumar is right about these all being soft - I think it's your aperture set too wide and a very thin DOF. Is that a new lens?

:lol: Thanks!
I had the aperture at something like 9.0, so I don't know. I *think* the lens might have a hard time AFing when closer. The lens was a EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 and I was as close as I could get, so I probably got too close. I've had it since October of last year, but don't use it as much as I'd like.
 
:mrgreen: Our taste in subject matter...

Any how, I am new to the forum and it is nice meeting you.
 
Ohsnaps are you from MB HF NR or what? :o

Anyways, welcomes and thanks! :hugs:
 
:confused: From wha??? I dunno what any of those abbreviations mean... sorry.
 
Hi Kazooie, I am not meaning to seem stalkerish or anything but someone asked if I was related to you (which I assume was meant as an insult) so I figured I would check out your stuff.

I really like these shots.

I remember seeing that! It was not meant as an insult.. I know the sweet lady that asked that question, and she was teasing! It is just that occasionally Kazooie post some rather odd subjects.... kind of like your lock and crayon thing! That's all! :)
 
Ohh I get it now! *facepalm*

I thought that crayon lock shot was pretty funny!
 
Ok...I have specific tastes...so this is completely IMO:

The first image I don't have much to say about...cool mushrooms! However the next two...I think would be much more interesting FLAT! The shallow DOF doesn't work for me..especially on the second one. On the last...if all that was in focus there would be a great composition. But still...great nature image!
 
I remember seeing that! It was not meant as an insult.. I know the sweet lady that asked that question, and she was teasing! It is just that occasionally Kazooie post some rather odd subjects.... kind of like your lock and crayon thing! That's all! :)

Awww... Thanks for that. :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom