Fungus

eccs19

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken a couple of years ago while camping with a P&S. After looking on this forum, it definately shows what could be done with a good SLR. I would think this would be a lot better with a small DOF. Any other C&C's?

P1010024.jpg

Not knowing what type of P&S was used, but I would have metered it instead of using flash (if possible, most P&S's have manual mode, where you can somewhat change aperture, shutter speed, iso, etc). I like it, but I'm not too thrilled about the use of flash, which probably couldnt have been avoided. Since it's so dark, and if you would have had an SLR, shutter speed would be most likely SLOW since it's dark. Get a BIT closer so we see more bokeh. Doing ok man, keep it up. We all started somewhere :)

Not knowing what type of P&S was used, but I would have metered it instead of using flash (if possible, most P&S's have manual mode, where you can somewhat change aperture, shutter speed, iso, etc). I like it, but I'm not too thrilled about the use of flash, which probably couldnt have been avoided. Since it's so dark, and if you would have had an SLR, shutter speed would be most likely SLOW since it's dark. Get a BIT closer so we see more bokeh. Doing ok man, keep it up. We all started somewhere :)

Thanks for the input. I'm hoping to get a body for my old Pentax lense within a couple of months, but getting C&C on what I've got, help me to know what can be looked for in the future. Thanks again. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back