What's new

Funny personified photo

Sirashley

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
476
Reaction score
18
Location
Broward, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, I did this for a contest on DPC, the theme was personification. I think I scored 31st, which isn't very good, so feel free to C&C. Anyway, figured I'd share...

USETHIS.jpg
 
The ipod photo is not stock, I just used double sided tape to hold the ipod to the back side of a gumby, the ipod wouldn't stick to the front side of the gumby because of the face. This did make the ipod stand out alittle bit, but cutting the gumby was not an option because the gumby was on loan :) Editing it in photoshop was not an option either because it was against the rules. Maybe someone can answer this but, would a fill flash have helped make it look more even? In retrospect, I should have tried it, but I think it may have reflected off the ipod screen.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom