Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, so it's an awful joke, but it's so bad, it made me laugh!

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time,

which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very

little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered

from bad breath. This made him... (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's

good)... A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

Ok...this one is really bad...

A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why?" they asked, as they moved off. "Because", said the manger, "I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer."

A frog goes into a bank and walks up to a teller. The teller's nametag says 'pPatty Whack'. When the frog asks for to borrow some money, the teller asks him his name. He says it is Kermit Jagger, and that his father is Mick Jagger. When asked if he has anything for collateral, he produces a small porcelain elephant. The teller is hesitant and says that she needs to go back and talk to the manager. She then asks the manager what the porcelain elephant is. he replies:

"It's a knick knack, Patty Whack, give the frog a loan, his dad's a Rolling Stone!"

and....

Two tubs of yougurt walk into a bar. They both sit down and order a double whiskey each. Instead of serving them their drinks, however, the bartender gruffly says:
"We don't server yer kind here"
so one yougurt looks at the other and replies:
"Why not? We're cultured individuals."

i love corny jokes

Most reactions

New Topics

Back