Funny things kids say ...

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Yesterday my sister was feeding my new nephew Zane when she overheard Cody ( my 3 year old nephew ) mutter something as he was trying to change into his Pyjamas.A minute later she realized what he said ...he was doing up his buttons to his PJ shirt at the time and was having trouble gettin them into the openings ...
" Stop PISSING me OFF , Buttons !!!! " :pissed:

photobug said:
Cute, until Mom hears it. ;)

I know ! :LOL:
Ya know how ya hear someone say somethin .. but it doesnt sink in until a few moments later ... thats what happened here , with her lol.So she asked " Cody WHAT did you just say honey ? ..." :cokespit:

Heres the potty mouthed perpetrator :lol:

CodyOveralls.jpg

My friend's 3 yr old was being a brat so she bought him a cheap disposable camera.

He said to my friend, "Mommy, turn around!" and says no and asks him why, then he replies, "So I can take a picture of your ass!"

Then there was my two yr old nephew (was almost 2 at the time I think) who was getting mad at something and kept saying damnit.

My 4 1/2 year old grandson surprised that some people say there is a man in the moon... Immediately he wants to know his name.. what he does, does he have children, what does he eat, how did he get there... etc. etc. Before we can answer the first one there are a dozen questions.
He says lets get the noculars... I say we can do better than that and get out a telescope.. as he is looking at the moon I ask him if he can see the man in the moon.. His reply, "Nope, but I see his dirty footprints."

"Mom, when you were younger - did they have pigs?"

When my youngest brother was really young, he was fighting with a similar aged cousing about who was "the boss" of the game they were playing. "Im the boss of this board game" my cousing was playing, to which my brother replied "Your not the boss..... GOD is!"

Were not even religious. Kids :lol:

Lol at the replies here ! :LOL:

Another one from the Cody-Chronicles , freshly uttered today....

He needed help undoing the belt that was holding his jeans up , so that he could go to the toilet :

"Mummy can you undo my seatbelt please ?"

One of mine told me I was beautiful today.
That was an absolute riot.

Actually another felt the need to tell me he had brushed his teeth. I am guessing that this was actually news and that he doesn't do it regularly.

Parents of older kids can relate to this one..... our teenager, who was supposed to be spending the night across the street, came home unexpectedly around 11:30 PM, and um....caught Mom & Dad on the couch. :shock: I just jumped up and ran for the bathroom as soon as we heard him busting in the front door. I couldn't help but start laughing, listening to him accusing my husband, with things like: "I know what you were doing! And I think it's disgusting! I can hear Mom laughing....! And on the couch, Dad....? I have to sit here!! I have to sit here!"

Ah, it still cracks me up.... :LOL:

Most reactions

Back