Funny

Third Eye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artconspiracy.com
This is a pic of my friend being weird. Then I photoshoped the backround a little for effect :)

267881.JPG

This one I just couldnt belive(not really a picture :) ). Its on the web site where I register for college, where it has my student info. I added the red line to bring attention to what Im talking about. I didn't thin I'd ever see "to The End of Time" on an offical college thingy.
284299.JPG

This one I made one day because I was really pissed off at the Imps in Star Wars Galaxies. . . . . They kept killing me :(
280597.JPG

kewl, hey i dig that first shot, looks like you used a bit o diffuse glow on the background, its a great pshop effect. I like the expression and the background, the photo can be intrepeted so many ways.

Could you explain how you altered the shot?

haha, well it took me nearly 9 years to get out of the university system, it did feel like the end of time :)

thanks for posting!

I don't usually care for images that look too "photoshoppy" but in this case you've nailed a real cool portrait of your buddy. I bet he really digs it! Good job!

vonnagy said:
kewl, hey i dig that first shot, looks like you used a bit o diffuse glow on the background, its a great pshop effect. I like the expression and the background, the photo can be intrepeted so many ways.

Could you explain how you altered the shot?

haha, well it took me nearly 9 years to get out of the university system, it did feel like the end of time :)

thanks for posting!

Well first off there was a bunch more to the picture that I croped out. It was just my other friends laughing at his "pose". Then I just outlined him and did select opposite, then..yeah..I did use diffuse glow. Thats one of my favirite filters. I've got this one cool picture I did from this game (Half-Life2) I'll put it up later, the site that hosts my pics is being stupid.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back