What's new

Future Miss World

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this pic of my then 5-year old niece back in 2006 in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico).

I don't care what any beauty pageant judges would say. She wins against anybody's niece, whenever, wherever, and it's not even close. ;) I do, however, care for some C&C.

Thanks for looking!
 
Last edited:
I forgot to add: the beauty-queen wannabe plays tennis, loves dogs, and wants to be an architect.

Any love for the babe?
 
great portrait, excellent DOF makes little ms. future world really stand out!
 
she is lovely and it is a nice photo. Framable if that was a word. But I am sure she could aim a little higher then beauty pageants
 
Thanks, guys!!

Let's give the young architect another round of applause before the names of the queen and the princesses are announced!!
 
Nice shot, good exposure and you have a good model. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom