What's new

fuzzle

elsaspet said:
Wow! Great shot. I love the soft natural light. Just beautiful! What kind of processing did you do on this shot. I love everything about it. :-)

Thanks so much everyone. To get the super soft look I played around a little in PS. I selected parts of the image and applied the gaussian blur effect. I also burned selective parts of the image.

Benhasajeep, as for getting him to stay where he is, if it's one thing I've learned about cats it's they usually don't stay where you put them. you have to trick them into thinking it was their idea to go there in the first place. In this case I was fiddling around with an object on the table, totally ignoring him, and he hopped up and sat down. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom