H Hill202 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2007 Messages 194 Reaction score 0 Location Peachtree City, Ga Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 19, 2007 #1 I tried something else but it's still a thumbnail... Thanks Attachments $DSC_03840001gamtn.webp 138.6 KB · Views: 102
IonSpeedMaster TPF Noob! Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 123 Reaction score 0 Location Newark Delaware Sep 19, 2007 #2 thumbnails FTMFL
craig TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2003 Messages 5,600 Reaction score 21 Location Hermosa Beach, CA U.S.A Sep 20, 2007 #3 I love this shot! The yellow grass in the foreground breaks up the scene nicely. Love & Bass
S simonkit TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2006 Messages 238 Reaction score 21 Location North Wales, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 20, 2007 #4 Must admit that I find the strong blur on the foreground grass too distracting, might just be my taste though as I normally prefer infocus foregrounds simon
Must admit that I find the strong blur on the foreground grass too distracting, might just be my taste though as I normally prefer infocus foregrounds simon
H Hill202 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2007 Messages 194 Reaction score 0 Location Peachtree City, Ga Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 20, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks for the comments. I thought the shot was a little boring. When the leaves start to change colors in the fall these type of shots will be much better.
Thanks for the comments. I thought the shot was a little boring. When the leaves start to change colors in the fall these type of shots will be much better.
kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 20, 2007 #6 The blurring in the foreground doesn't allow me to follow thru to the main subject.