Gallery help needed.

CAG76

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Maybe I could just ask the people who are in charge of this site, but now do I go about creating a gallery on this site and adding photos to it so that if people what to view my photos they can just find my gallery and view with no hassle? I mean I don't see any button to click on where I can create a gallery under my name. This way people can see my photos critique my photos and give me any tips or compliments. Thanks for any help!

I am a paying subscriber if that is what it takes.

Christopher

There is a gallery button at the top, and when you click that you can click user galleries - there is also an upload button.... don't know what the requirements are to have a gallery on here, but give it a try, if it doesn't work PM admin or one of the mods :)

Most people just post a link to their web site in their signature. For critique to your photos, you can post them one at a time by a hosting site such as photobucket, smug mug, or since your a subscriber, I think you can host them here.

Thanks! I will try these. It may be easier to just post on photobucket or such sites and post a link.

i too think that since you are a subscriber one of the pluses that you get for paying to be able to upload the photos straight to TPF.

i too think that since you are a subscriber one of the pluses that you get for paying to be able to upload the photos straight to TPF.
Yes, but it caps off at something like 30MB. There use to be a button to click to find join info, but I can't find it in this new "look"...

Thanks guys. So far I did load some photos on a photobucket site.

CAG76 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See if this works? I will later try contacting the administrative people to see what I can do about having a gallery on here. It is nice that I can just post directly on a post if I wanted to, but you know how posts tend to start collecting at the bottom of the screen until they are later forgotten. :)

Christopher

Most reactions

New Topics

Back