Wally TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2005 Messages 401 Reaction score 19 Location Erie, PA Mar 4, 2006 #2 Great shot Jon, the clouds are way cool, and the perspective is groovy also
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 4, 2006 #3 Wally said: Great shot Jon, the clouds are way cool, and the perspective is groovy also Click to expand... ^^^ same here, good catch of the light on the pillers too :thumbup:
Wally said: Great shot Jon, the clouds are way cool, and the perspective is groovy also Click to expand... ^^^ same here, good catch of the light on the pillers too :thumbup:
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 4, 2006 #4 ^^^ Ditto! Clouds are oh so striking. Another "lines" entry?
photographiti TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2005 Messages 271 Reaction score 3 Location College Station, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 4, 2006 Banned #5 ^^^I'm gonna have to fourth that. I love the lighting.
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Mar 4, 2006 #6 Nice shot! I love to see what comes out of your camera - you always seem to take shots from a different perspective than I can ever think of!
Nice shot! I love to see what comes out of your camera - you always seem to take shots from a different perspective than I can ever think of!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 4, 2006 #7 Nice tones and I like your pov.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Mar 6, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 thanks everyone!
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 6, 2006 #9 wow.. schmokin shot Jon. Love the clouds and the lighting on the building.
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 6, 2006 #10 awesome shot, and amazing ps work!
kelox TPF Noob! Joined Mar 22, 2005 Messages 1,434 Reaction score 24 Location Coming to you live from Planet MAXXUM, home of the Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 6, 2006 #11 I like it. I want so bad to get a few like this!!!!!
A anicole TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2005 Messages 2,148 Reaction score 93 Mar 6, 2006 #12 Wonderful tones! Love the columns ... I'm with the Mistress ... it's always a treat to see what you come up with!
Wonderful tones! Love the columns ... I'm with the Mistress ... it's always a treat to see what you come up with!
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Mar 6, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #13 thank you all for your kind words!
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 6, 2006 #14 Great shot. Lovely compo. you really do have a magical touch JM :thumbup:
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Mar 6, 2006 Banned #15 reading what everyone else has said, you sure dont need me to comment, but i still have to... i love the black and white..the contrast is so deep... but the clouds make it... you have such an artistic eye...
reading what everyone else has said, you sure dont need me to comment, but i still have to... i love the black and white..the contrast is so deep... but the clouds make it... you have such an artistic eye...