[Gallery]... your opinion ?

adubosc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi eveybody ! :wink:

I selected 5 shoots from my website to have your opinion :

1- " Satellites "
Satellites.jpg

2- " Mission to MARScroscopie " ( vitamine C )
Mission_to_MARScroscopie.jpg

3- "Hot ! " ( Compositing with many shoot and 3D )
Canicule.jpg

4- " Asia'perfume "
Parfum.jpg

5- " Alone... " ( Shoot of my sculpture )
Solitude.jpg

Friendly ! ! :wink:

Hiya, Alexandre, and welcome to ThePhotoForum!
You are introducing yourself with a very interesting variety of photos and photographic experiments and I really like what I see here. I like all of these, the vitamin C one is cool, but my personal favourite is the "Asia Perfume" because of its softness and use of empty space.
You are an artist?
Else why would you create sculptures? Wow.

LaFoto said:
Hiya, Alexandre, and welcome to ThePhotoForum!
You are introducing yourself with a very interesting variety of photos and photographic experiments and I really like what I see here. I like all of these, the vitamin C one is cool, but my personal favourite is the "Asia Perfume" because of its softness and use of empty space.
You are an artist?
Else why would you create sculptures? Wow.

Hi LaFoto !;)

I'm happy about your comment...:mrgreen:
I created my sculpture long bored Sunday in Paris... No, I am not alone...but I do not like Sundays... :mrgreen:

I'd kinda like to see the rest of the sculpture (just out of curiousity, not in that picture). And what are the first/second ones? They're really cool :)

Jimee said:
I'd kinda like to see the rest of the sculpture (just out of curiousity, not in that picture). And what are the first/second ones? They're really cool :)

Jimme Hello! ;)

Thank you for your comment!
The sculpture is a character trunk... he does not have bottom of body... :mrgreen:

All very well done and presented. I think the last is my fav. Great conveyance of emotion in that one. I like your style. Welcome to TPF and let's see some more!

Welcome to TPF!

I love the first and last of the series although I believe ALL the photos are original and nice!

crawdaddio said:
All very well done and presented. I think the last is my fav. Great conveyance of emotion in that one. I like your style. Welcome to TPF and let's see some more!

Thank you very much crawdaddio!

That encourages me to continue! :mrgreen:

Calliope said:
Welcome to TPF!

I love the first and last of the series although I believe ALL the photos are original and nice!

Thank you for your comment Calliope ! ;)
That given pleasure.

Welcome to TPF! :)

This is a very nice collection, I like them all. That said, I think your "Asia perfume" is the standout for me - very soft and ethereal feel to it, and the composition is dreamy. Very lovely! :thumbup:

now that is some interesting stuff. Original and very creative.... your asian parfum is the bestest hehe

bon travail mec !!!

terri said:
Welcome to TPF! :)

This is a very nice collection, I like them all. That said, I think your "Asia perfume" is the standout for me - very soft and ethereal feel to it, and the composition is dreamy. Very lovely! :thumbup:

Hello terri!

Thank you for your words ! That always made pleasure and that gives courage to continue...;)

tranceplant said:
now that is some interesting stuff. Original and very creative.... your asian parfum is the bestest hehe

bon travail mec !!!

Hello tranceplant !

Thank you for your comment! ;)
They is sympathetic! You speaks very quite French!
With soon... in French!

adubosc said:
Hello tranceplant !

Thank you for your comment! ;)
They is sympathetic! You speaks very quite French!
With soon... in French!

ouais je parle français, je suis québécois. Ton cousin quoi ;)

Es-ce que je peux te demander comment tu as fait ton image ''asian parfum''? quelle camera etc...

elle est tout simplement parfaite.

translation:

i'm french canadian, thus I speak french..... How did you come up with that asian parfum picture.. nice picture

Most reactions

Back