What's new

Gallup Park, Ann Arbor, MI

ferndz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
20
Reaction score
2
Location
Ann Arbor
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
FerndzFoto-12-XL.jpg


FerndzFoto-2-XL.jpg



FerndzFoto-20-X2.jpg



FerndzFoto-19-X2.jpg




FerndzFoto-21-X2.jpg
 
Nice, my mom lives about a block from that park and every time I visit, I head there for a day. You did a great job capturing it! Some of them are a bit over saturated though.
 
I disagree about the saturation. Those colors POP. Did you use slide film or just good PP? I like #1,#3 and 4. Nice work.
 
Nice! Unless my monitor is off or that water is raging blue...its over-saturated a bit?
 
I like image#1 and #4, the image's composition is still need to improve more. But there was good exposure being controlled. For #1, you can capture another "object" in the image, this will let the viewers have different point to view of.
 
It was CPL which made the water so blue. But yes, they might be over saturated a little bit, but I don't find that too much of a problem personally.
 
thank you for your disagreement! hah. Photoshop my camera was canon t1i, with 17-40 f1:4L. not anything fancy. photoshop was minimum for these shots.
 
thanks for your suggestion. anyway, what do you mean "another 'object'"? I'm sorry but I really don't get it. I do understand that the trees are not really interesting objects though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom