What's new

Galway Graveyard

Marks out of 5

  • 2. Poor - You need to work a lot harder

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    14

nossie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
794
Reaction score
2
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
galwaygraveyard.jpg


Comments and abuse welcome, at the very least vote.
 
An interesting approach to selective colour .... :)

A bit too grey for my taste though.
 
:lmao: now, this is funny ... but I guess it could be fixed by a mod .... or we just keep in mind that one vote for terrible has to be subtracted ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #6
A bit too grey for my taste though.
Alex I'm thinking about your comment... there is actually a lot of colour in those stone walls, you can almost detect it. We'll see what people think and maybe I'll let it out a bit again.

Thanks for the words.
 
Alex I'm thinking about your comment... there is actually a lot of colour in those stone walls, you can almost detect it. We'll see what people think and maybe I'll let it out a bit again.

Thanks for the words.

seen that ... and I know what walls like that can look like.

often, grey works, but for some reason with this shot it seems to take some life out of it. maybe leave the wall almost monochrome, but not grey ... maybe give it some brown touch (very faint). Just an idea.. might not work though ;)

Maybe what bothers me is the combination of grey with that particular green.
 
I agree with the greys, I really like the composition, maybe a little more saturation?? anyways, good job.. :)
 
the grey is too 'monotone'. I believe it's called middle grey?

I dunno just personal preference, but overall I think this is still a very good shot. I'll give you a 4!
 
Thank you peeps. I have payed attention to your words and tweaked some colour back in.


galwaygraveyard2.jpg
 
The new version is much better. I'm thinking it could use a little bit more saturation though.
 
i voted 4. i like it alot but the sky looks i dont know i guess fakish..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom