What's new

gang of four

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
pipes040911.jpg
 
looks like something i would capture, good shot :thumbup:
 
You know, I'm not sure I would have liked it as much without the name. Cute idea. More dramatic lighting would probably have pushed the idea more without the name... perhaps.
 
It's a good shot.
 
Nice capture! and a good eye ;) I think the yellow pops out.
 
Thanks, Mike and Davor. I wasn't sure at first whether the yellow was just distracting, but it's growing on me.
 
if i were passing that way, i would have ignored this....and that is your power of recognizing and realizing
This is terrifically good :thumbsup:
 
Thank you both!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom