What's new

garden, beach, and ribfest 56kwarning

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
5,136
Reaction score
153
Location
Grimsby, Ontario Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
my camera followed me around yesterday!

1
DSC_490401websize.jpg


2
DSC_492401websize.jpg


3
DSC_501301websize.jpg


4
DSC_498001websize.jpg


5
DSC_507902websize.jpg


6
DSC_520101websize.jpg


7
DSC_513401websize.jpg


8
DSC_518301websize.jpg


9
DSC_509901websize.jpg


10
DSC_522101websize.jpg


11
DSC_522201websize.jpg


12
DSC_526101websize.jpg


thanks for looking!
 
Very nice shots Raymond. I bet the two of you can hardly wait to have the little one to photograph. You really captured the emotion in that last shot. As well you have made me quite hungry, I love Rib Fests we have one out here every September as well.
 
Thanks Canoncan, we are looking forward to her arrival in Dec, and Daisy is already feeling the chill of winter coming soon!! gonna be fun!!
 
A lot of great shots there. I can't say exactly why but #10 grabbed me the most. Nevermind that I love barbecue...
 
great series raymond! you have some really nice subjects there! even better subject when the little one arrives, they make your life complete, keep us posted. :)
 
Good shots Raymond #10 also grabbed my attention, those boys look pumped. I wonder if they ate to much of the meat.....all those harmones and garbage factory farms force us to eat. :) In last picture the sax player looks like he is having a great time. Well framed.
 
Great shots Raymond , These are very clear and vibrant shots! What kind of camera, lens combinations are using?
 
Randog said:
Great shots Raymond , These are very clear and vibrant shots! What kind of camera, lens combinations are using?

I use a D70 and a 70-300 Nikon for most of my shots.
Thanks for all the comments everyone!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom