Garden Falls

JEFFB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I forget if I may have posted this before or not, please forgive me if I have, but I was just working on it again tonight, and wanted to share it with you all. :)

Garden%20Falls.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

JB

Is this in YOUR garden?
If so, how many hours of work are in this pond with bridge, house and falls, I wonder!?
Wow.
Pleasing exposure, the water is rushing.

Oh no. I have tried growing plants before, and have shown that I could probably make a rock garden wilt. :) This is the Halifax public gardens. Thank you very much for the comment LaFoto, I'm glad you like it. :)

Jeff

What is quite interesting here is that the bridge is bigger than the house. That runs contrary to what we would expect to see in an image...so our eyes take a little longer to figure out what is happening in this scene. Is it a huge bridge...or just a little house? What would happen if you came a little closer to the house and kept the bridge in DOF? This is a neat scene, filled with possibilities!

Fun picture.

www.jefferyraymond.com

The bridge is a 2 - 3 person wide footbridge, the sides of the bridge are about 4ft high. The is indeed small, maybe 3sq ft? (the ducks in the water may help with scale.) Thanks for the ideas, this place is only a little distance from my house, and I go the frequently to shoot, so I will try out some of you ideas next time Im down there. Thanks for the comments.

Jeff

Most reactions

Back