Garden still life

Absolutely! Fine art. This one is toeing the line on digital art....I’d have to see the original. Perfect balance, but has serious tension...serious emotion. Not very comfortable to look at due to the harshness and ultra-high contrast. You like those borders!! I think I’ll make one...one of these days. Another beautiful artistic photo my friend

My favorite part of your work? Very bold. You are literally all over the place. From artistic portraits to serious abstract...minimalist and sometimes almost impressionistic photography. Just....bold! Always has a note of seriousness.. Well done

Absolutely! Fine art. This one is toeing the line on digital art....I’d have to see the original. Perfect balance, but has serious tension...serious emotion. Not very comfortable to look at due to the harshness and ultra-high contrast. You like those borders!! I think I’ll make one...one of these days. Another beautiful artistic photo my friend

My favorite part of your work? Very bold. You are literally all over the place. From artistic portraits to serious abstract...minimalist and sometimes almost impressionistic photography. Just....bold! Always has a note of seriousness.. Well done
Thank you very much Charlie! I'm glad, you like it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back