Garden Visitors

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was home early today, so i set up my tripod (inside the house offcourse) and waited till some birds would visit the feeder. Shame not all the birds would stick to the rulez and landed on the ground and feed there. Then you notice the trouble with shooting from behind glass. But some of them worked out and here they are:
#1 Winter Wren (freakishly fast, little birds)
Tuin062.jpg

#2 European Robin
Tuin063.jpg

#3 European Robin
Tuin064.jpg

#4 Starling
Tuin065.jpg

#5 Great Tit
Tuin066.jpg

#6 Starling
Tuin067.jpg

hehe your right....i knew it, but i just forgot after the editing and looked on the internet. Didnt read the whole thing, just saw Spreeuw (the dutch name) and sparrow......which is a totally different bird :)
Ah well, thanks for the heads up, shall change it now.

like the shots...i prefer to shoot birds myself and i know some of those smaller birds, like the winter wren are hard to shoot because the never sit still long enough to get a shot.

5 and 6 are my favs though

Winter Wrens are indeed fast. The pic isnt very good, but i just didnt expect that bird in our garden. So it was a rushed shot. But i did get it, so im happy :)

I like the bird in 2 & 3, but the overall shot of #5... though, I wish the background was a bit darker on the right side... sort of plays with my eye...

great job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back