Garden Wildlife

Jay925

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I guess it's time to "de-lurk" so to speak. I've always browsed but this is my first post. Although I've dabbled with film on and off in my childhood, I never really got into photography anymore than that. Come Christmas I got a DSLR and haven't put the thing down since. Wildlife seems to be the most fun to shoot.

All C&C welcomed and appreciated.

(hopefully linking these images works)

4233197825_33067f5bc5.jpg

4325877236_64767787a6.jpg

4325235162_59e4d5cab5.jpg

4324498865_18bf92ab9e.jpg

Cheers,

Jack.

Darn parrots invading the country! ;)

Some very good shooting here - though I'm seeing a lot of dark corners to some of the images (especailly on the woodpecker shot) is this in camera or an edit you have applied? Knowing the shooting data and what you shot with and such would be a big help (read the thread about getting constructive feedback in my sig for more info as well as a detail of how to get shooting data from photos).

The 3rd parrot shot is by far the best I would say - though its marred slightly by the face that you clipped his tail feathers a bit short.

Darn parrots invading the country! ;)

Some very good shooting here - though I'm seeing a lot of dark corners to some of the images (especailly on the woodpecker shot) is this in camera or an edit you have applied? Knowing the shooting data and what you shot with and such would be a big help (read the thread about getting constructive feedback in my sig for more info as well as a detail of how to get shooting data from photos).

The 3rd parrot shot is by far the best I would say - though its marred slightly by the face that you clipped his tail feathers a bit short.

Thanks, how would I go about adding the EXIF back in? (or alternatively I'll just edit my post and add it for each underneath)

The darkness round the edges is PP related. As for the Parakeet, I had too much focal length (now wouldn't that be a blessing every time eh? More rather than too little...) I probably have a shot in there somewhere where the tail isn't clipped. I'll have a gander.

I'll be sure to read the thread in your sig.

Jack.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back