- Joined
- Dec 11, 2006
- Messages
- 18,743
- Reaction score
- 8,049
- Location
- Mid-Atlantic US
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Banned
- #1
Gas station in Laos
It makes me so curious... what is in the those bottles?
Uh....gas. See the post title. :mrgreen:
Great photo. The image is interesting and what it actually is adds to the effect. Good stuff.
Again, great picture.2. Why is the top row of bottles plastic while the lower row is glass? I assume they just use whatever is available but maybe there is something else in the glass bottles.
I like it too, but I must admit that a lot has to do with the title. Take that away (but why should you) and I see a picture that is still beautiful (I agree on the colour and repetition), but less powerful.
pascal
