NYBrit TPF Noob! Joined Feb 18, 2007 Messages 219 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 21, 2007 #16 Just shows you never know where a photo opportunity will show up!
Puscas TPF Noob! Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 1,884 Reaction score 3 Location Brooklyn NY Feb 21, 2007 #17 xfloggingkylex said: thats why most works of art have titles Click to expand... to influence the impact of the work? Don't know if that's true. But I just wanted to point out that in this case it's kinda strong. IMO. pascal
xfloggingkylex said: thats why most works of art have titles Click to expand... to influence the impact of the work? Don't know if that's true. But I just wanted to point out that in this case it's kinda strong. IMO. pascal
a5i736 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 9, 2007 Messages 298 Reaction score 0 Location Traverse City MI Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 12, 2007 Banned #18 If It didn't have a title I wouldn't know what was going on and the picture would seem pointless. I need tos ee more, or maybe a series of shots in order for me to like this one.
If It didn't have a title I wouldn't know what was going on and the picture would seem pointless. I need tos ee more, or maybe a series of shots in order for me to like this one.
The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 12, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #19 I need tos ee more, or maybe a series of shots in order for me to like this one. Click to expand... Nope, sorry. that's all there is.
I need tos ee more, or maybe a series of shots in order for me to like this one. Click to expand... Nope, sorry. that's all there is.