What's new

Gasworks in Seattle (C&C)

Sherman Banks

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
871
Reaction score
0
Location
Rain City
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few shots I got from Gasworks Park and UW in Seattle today. The lighting was really flat due to some hazy overcast but I did my best. Sorry for the lack of variety compositionally, my other angles didn't come out as well as these. Did most of the PP in Camera RAW, used vignetting so the sky didn't look so flat/blown out, pushed levels, etc. Let me know what you think.

Gasworks1.jpg

* I know, crop the fence. I did and didn't like the odd balance it created.

Gasworks3.jpg


UWLibrary.jpg

This one's actually from the UW library. The windows are blown out, and I could manage to recover any detail in PP. If I had time I could've tried an HDR but oh well.
 
Wow. Lots of Irony in that photo.

"Science H. Logic!!!"
(5 bonus points to the person who can name the source of that quotation.)

:lol: This is only the study room, but yeah, it was pretty empty. It was a nice day and it's Saturday so I guess people were spending their time outside.
Or maybe watching TV.
 
Kind of like the window light blow out. It gives it a kind of glowy feel, IMHO.
 
I actually wasn't talking about it being empty, but the fact that it is empty can also be ironic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom