What's new

"Gateway"

jasonkt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 20, 2007
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
Coney Island in Brooklyn, US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
gateway.jpg


CC the composition of this photo (or anything else), thanks!
 
Nicely conceived. The composition is very good. I also like the colour, but could wish for either greater contrast in the shot or a bit more brightness. There's probably a shot to be had from just the swirling lines of the bricks.

Regards, Tony
 
I like it, but I also want to see more of that brick too, that's seems to be more interesting than the wall IMHO, Still a nice shot....
 
i did have an issue with a very bright light just to the left of those bricks and wanting to get the gate in the shot as well, but I am hoping to revisit the area in the future and will keep the good advice in mind!
 
I like it, but I also want to see more of that brick too, that's seems to be more interesting than the wall IMHO, Still a nice shot....

I agree with this. Also, it seems to me that the white balance is off (I might be wrong, though).
 
I'm digging it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom