Gator Gaze

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wonder sometimes if I'm viewed as a plump, tasty treat ...... hmmm.

12312145-studio.jpg

Nice catch, now get out of the water before you are caught... Nice shot!
Thanks, Jeff. I was thinking of putting my GoPro on a RC boat and get some real close-ups but I fear one may destroy them both.

That’s about the time I pack up my gear.

Beautiful shot!

We’re you lying on your belly when you took that? I bet he could get to you before you could get up!

We’re you lying on your belly when you took that? I bet he could get to you before you could get up!
No, I was one one knee which gets me pretty low and I use a big 600mm lens so it was actually pretty far away, right about 15 meters away, the lens pulled it in close. I did crop as well so that makes it look even closer. This is kind of funny to me, everyone thinks I'm in danger whenever I post pics of gators.

No, I was one one knee which gets me pretty low and I use a big 600mm lens so it was actually pretty far away, right about 15 meters away, the lens pulled it in close. I did crop as well so that makes it look even closer. This is kind of funny to me, everyone thinks I'm in danger whenever I post pics of gators.
No, we know you are smarter than that. The pics are good and it’s just fun to tease you.

No, we know you are smarter than that. The pics are good and it’s just fun to tease you.
lol! You got me! Sometimes it's hard to tell when someone is joking or not online, you look for something in the wording that gives it away and there's no twinkly eye or grin to let you know they're joking but I should've known better.

Most reactions

Back