jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 14, 2006 #1 Thanks for looking...
chris82 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2006 Messages 1,287 Reaction score 1 Location Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 14, 2006 #2 I love this shot,the Black and white is perfect for this I think.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 14, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Wow. Good one. More from the garage. You were having a blast there, I think, hm? Good. Makes me wish more and more I had the courage to ask my car mechanic if I could take photos at his place.
Wow. Good one. More from the garage. You were having a blast there, I think, hm? Good. Makes me wish more and more I had the courage to ask my car mechanic if I could take photos at his place.
Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 5, 2004 Messages 21,167 Reaction score 110 Location North Central Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 14, 2006 #4 Again, I like the DOF you're getting, and the tones. Very nice.
midget patrol TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2006 Messages 1,179 Reaction score 0 Location Fairfax, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 14, 2006 #5 The tones are great. Welder? Air-compressor?