What's new

Gay Pride-Rome, Italy

braciola

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 4, 2007
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome, Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two shots from the Gay Pride in Rome.


1:

img0178hc2.jpg






2:

img9919tc4.jpg
 
Fantastic... You really caught some attitude here. Great exposures too.
 
Oh those are both just amazing.

I'm a little bummed out by the depth of field on the second one (tossing his hand out of focus...) I think that would have done some great things, but really awesome shots.

#1 is my favorite. I like the B&W of the person's "outfit"... almost makes you think it's a B&W until you see the skin tones.
 
I was worried I would be looking at pictures of naked men, but decided to take a gamble. The gamble paid off.

Great job on capturing the emotions, and the shallow DOF works just great. The only thing is that they are a little too tightly cropped for my tastes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom