What's new

Hi everyone

Lightraw

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 14, 2025
Messages
28
Reaction score
18
Location
Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I'm Andrea from Rome. I'm 56 years old. I've been taking photos since I was 6 years old with my Instamatic. I grew up in this world because my uncle had a photography shop. I obviously shot on film for many years, but in 2006 I switched to digital, and I'd never go back. I have a Sony Alpha 6000 and a Nikon D5100. You can read more on the forum. :encouragement:
 
thanks for the welcome
 
Welcome!
 
Thank you :smug:
 
Hi, I'm Andrea from Rome. I'm 56 years old. I've been taking photos since I was 6 years old with my Instamatic. I grew up in this world because my uncle had a photography shop. I obviously shot on film for many years, but in 2006 I switched to digital, and I'd never go back. I have a Sony Alpha 6000 and a Nikon D5100. You can read more on the forum. :encouragement:
Welcome to the Forum!
 
Last edited:
Thanks :smug:
 
I want to sell both and buy a Nikon Z50II. :stung:
 
Thanks guys :cheerful:
 
I'm in your place aslo. Love my old film cameras but simply can't afford to shoot them much anymore and big hurry to see the pictures. When I got my first digital a got my first computer and printer at the same time! Also make my own frame's from wood off old building, fences and scrap piles!

8qvfuA7.jpg


A shadow box.
4mSn19Dh.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom