zulu42

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tough hunting

gbh snowscape-1.jpg

That's a different shot we don't see much of here, because they disappear when it snows. Nice catch!
Thank you. I don't remember seeing one in the snow before!
Nice… has the graphic quality of Japanese art!
Thank you very kindly! I'm wearing a T-shirt today with a Japanese art ocean wave! That style of art is a favorite of mine. Here's another favorite from today as I was approaching the heron. Too far for good bird detail but a nice scene attempted in the same style.

gbh snowscape-1-7.jpg

Last edited:
I love it- as we all know Snow will affect your exposure big time- you nailed it here

Les :)

I like both shots. Interesting seeing them in the snow, I thought they left dodge for that white stuff.

Good shot. It's nice to see these birds in a different environment.....
Thank you agreed its something different
I love it- as we all know Snow will affect your exposure big time- you nailed it here

Much appreciated-I was careful but it wasn't difficult
Very different, Zulu. Interesting shot.
Thank you amigo
I like both shots. Interesting seeing them in the snow, I thought they left dodge for that white stuff.
He stayed through the storm for some photos
That second shot could go up on a wall
Thank you! I'm considering a print of this. It's unique and I'm not sure, maybe canvas would be right for this... I don't print much.

Thank you! I'm considering a print of this. It's unique and I'm not sure, maybe canvas would be right for this... I don't print much.
I would print on Acrylic or Aluminium for the impact it deserves :)

Have a Google - you'll understand why I suggested these mediums

Most reactions

Back