& вυεиa яεiиa TPF Noob! Joined May 4, 2010 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 10, 2010 #1
D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 10, 2010 #2 Other than the pineapples being blown, its a nice shot.
PerfectlyFlawed TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,408 Reaction score 19 Location Tempe, Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 10, 2010 #3 D-B-J said: Other than the pineapples being blown, its a nice shot. Click to expand... +1. I second that... thats the only thing *I* can find wrong with it... nice shot :thumbup:
D-B-J said: Other than the pineapples being blown, its a nice shot. Click to expand... +1. I second that... thats the only thing *I* can find wrong with it... nice shot :thumbup:
& вυεиa яεiиa TPF Noob! Joined May 4, 2010 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks
S Steve Reddin TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2010 Messages 106 Reaction score 0 Location Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 16, 2010 #5 Hi, As said, pineapples are blown. Personally I think the position of the text takes from an otherwise nicely composed image; it is leaving the top of the image very empty and giving it a 'bottom weighted' feeling, if that makes sense. Steve
Hi, As said, pineapples are blown. Personally I think the position of the text takes from an otherwise nicely composed image; it is leaving the top of the image very empty and giving it a 'bottom weighted' feeling, if that makes sense. Steve