Geese Meeting

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshjonesphoto.com
Alright heres my first try at this wildlife photography thing, let me know what you think!

dsc00124rw.jpg

Lots of them out there!
dsc00247bx.jpg

dsc00276ko.jpg

dsc00357jn.jpg

dsc00419lh.jpg

dsc00462ft.jpg

dsc00599rw.jpg

dsc00891er.jpg

dsc00694je.jpg

dsc00705kx.jpg

dsc00843de.jpg

dsc00923tn.jpg

dsc00964qt.jpg

This is all they left...
dsc01062gf.jpg

Some great shots here. I lov the motion you captured when they flew off. 6 has great DOF. Nice work IMO

Good job overall..... i was taking pictures of geese the other day but they started to get aggressive!.... bastards wouldn't leave me alone after that :lol: nice shooting :thumbup:

that's a lot of geese... i really enjoyed the b&w's... :thumbup:

The conditions looked a little harsh for you.... 9,10 and 11 are a bit blown out..but over all they are nice...#13 is my favorite. When shooting wildlife especially against the sky you need some ND Grad Filters to prevent the blowout.

I am very new to this site ... and I love your pictures .. but I have to say that numbering them makes it so much easier!!

Let me scroll and tell you the ones I like ... 7, 8, 9 and second to last. I think?!!!!!

thanks for all the comments guys! i've learned alot and my shots should get a lot better next time

Raindrops said:
I am very new to this site ... and I love your pictures .. but I have to say that numbering them makes it so much easier!!

Let me scroll and tell you the ones I like ... 7, 8, 9 and second to last. I think?!!!!!

i'll remember to number them too, i hate when i have to scroll up too ;)

Most reactions

Back