What's new

Geese River

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...
 
Last edited:
Nice! I like the color and how the break in the clouds leads the eye through the photo.
 
Thanks for your kind comments, MM, much appreciated.
 
Love it! Everything just matches so perfectly.
 
I like the composition, but I think a little more contrast would give it a much more dramatic effect.

Overall, very nice picture!
 
Thanks for the suggestion, marius-c. How does this work?
 
Last edited:
I think you overdid it just a little bit. You lost almost all the detail in the trees and in some of the ducks... I would go for somewhere in the middle, where there's more detail in the top of the trees.
I guess it's just a matter of preference though, this is just my opinion. You're the artist, you decide. Either way, I think this is better than the original.

BTW, What application do you use to edit your photos?
 
Thanks for your comment, I think it's dead on. Here's one last try.



I like the original the most, though.

I use Picasa to edit my images. (Yes, I know using Picasa is a bannable offence here. I promise to try to learn Photoshop or Lightroom :D)
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom